This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Cat's Out.................

Photobucket

Boots is an inside cat. She has decided that she is not any more. Once she decided there was no keeping her inside. I am the boss. I have decided to go along with it for now. She thinks she is so cool and so in charge, she is not.She has been de-clawed up front so I was at first concerned about her. Then I found that she was hanging around the house and not really getting into too much mischief. She sits below the deck watching the birds. From there there's not a lot she can accomplish. She would need to jump up through the shrubbery and she's too clumsy for that, grace is not her forte.

Photobucket

She loves to watch the birds. One reason I took her in was because the neighbours were plotting her demise because of the birds. She hunted the Cardinals. Well they have thrived since she has lived with us and so if I see any sign that she is not living up to her side of the bargain she will be kept inside one way or other. Meanwhile I let her think she has the upper hand.

Photobucket

Today Boots went out on the deck, snuck out she thought when the poodles went out. Well there was a squirrel at the feeder who totally ignored her. It could probably have beat her up in any case. She has got the nerve to actually ask to come in by sitting on the door step when she knows she is not even supposed to be out there. We will see what happens come Springtime and the weather is warmer.

Photobucket

Meanwhile she thinks life is good and she has the best of both worlds. Hmmm We shall see. We shall see.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Janice thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments . What a beautiful blog you have here - your photos are stunning. Boots is great she would find our cat Billy a real character . He has the freedom of the outside but he does love being indoors too.
Jane x