This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June........

June is busting out all over...............
Will this year be better for my roses? So far they seem to be doing well. That is encouraging. I love the pale pink one.
Here are a few pictures of this pretty pink. This is a Blushing Knockout Rose. They told me it was an easy keeper. This is its third year and it is finally coming into its own. (Rosa Radyod)

101_0084
A close up.
pinkrose4
and another
101_0086
She is really blooming this year.
101_0081
Some of my Scarlet rose.Rosa florabunda "Impatient"
101_0075
This one evades capture of the true colour but the one above is close.
redroses5
She must have liked all the rain. I did feed them too so I will have to do that again.
redroses
My Blackberry is blooming, the blossoms are so pretty

Photobucket

They make such a pretty picture
Photobucket
My flowering bush and the Iris cover the Air conditioner. It muffles the outside noise.
Photobucket

The grasses by the pond make for a nice picture too. The Pansies have made a valient effort since it cooled down

101_0040

They wont do well now its warming up again but for now they are loving it.
101_0036
The cat is now confined indoors because she has her eye on a Blue Jay nest in my Snowball bushes so until they fledge and leave the nest she is again and inside cat.

101_0037

The Deadly Nightshade made a comeback. I am reluctant to destroy it because its so beautful. I know at some point its going to be a pain in the butt.
101_0031
Here's Tristen enjoying the outside.
101_0022

Here is Gabby and Bodi enjoying the sunshine

101_0028


View from the window.101_0016

The basket still doing well. Its been lovely.
101_0015

Bodicea says "When are you coming in Mum"
100_1329
Bella added her voice. " We want to go in"


Photobucket

So my life is ruled by four poodles and a small boy and a cantankerous cat



No comments: