This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Friday, June 29, 2012

So Many Pretties...............

daylilliejpg

There are so many pretty flowers in the garden right now. I can't stop taking pictures.
The day lillies are blooming. I forget how many varieties I have right now but I must get more.

daisyjpg

The daisies are also one of my best bloomers. I have white and lemon yellow as well as a peach colour. (above) Again, I think they are something I must get more of. I just wish things would last longer than they do.


102_0887

102_0799

The BlueJay family are still coming to the feeders. I think they built their nest so close to take advantage. With it being so hot I am keeping water on hand for the critters in fountains and dishes.

102_0811

Our Poodle Bijou didn't come back in after going potty so I went to see what she was up to. Found her sunbathing in the chair.

102_0800

More Day Lillies..........I must get more variety. They are all so beautiful.

liljpg

I just loved the yellow Day Lillies and some other things are beginning to appear but not quite at their fullest yet.

gardenjpg

I am once again linking up with Mosaic Monday at The Little Red House

4 comments:

My Little Home and Garden said...

That's a really pretty collage. Have you ever thought of linking to "Mosaic Monday" at Little Red House blog?

CraveCute said...

Such pretty flowers and your poodle is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! The flowers are so health and beautiful!

Marianne C. said...

Your garden is beautiful with so many luscious flowers. I can imagine being from England you would have to have a garden. My dream is to be surrounded by flowers again in a sweet little garden.

Blessings for a lovely day,
Marianne