This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kids around the garden............

Well we have the fish. Three out of four have made it thus far and are seemingly thriving.
104_0270

They seem to get along and play together. I don't really want to add to them now in case I shift the balance and loose them all. As I have done before.
Meanwhile the poodles have not wanted to go out because its too hot and humid. Here they are deciding if they should go up the garden or go back inside.
100_0344

The Chickadees dont care who is outside. If they want a snack then snack they have.
104_0289

The BlueJays though are cowards even if they are big.

104_0281

The Mourning Doves will stick around as long as possible and get their goodies
104_0296


If we go outside the poodles want to be right with us............they dont often venture off unless they are out there on their own

Photobucket
I found some Johnny Jump ups in the grass, why wont they grow in the garden where they belong? Now I cant get that bit of grass cut because I don't want to loose them.


104_0302


Then we have the squirrels.............not so exciting but all we have that allow themselves to be seen.

104_0287

Then we have Tristen. He wreaks havoc on my garden but I know he also loves it out there so isn't that what its all about? A great place for a little boy and poodles to explore. For him to learn about nature and respecting birds and animals.

Photobucket


No comments: