This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

English Hedgerows.......

While visiting England I took time one evening to take some pictures of a local hedgerow. There was such variety growing there. I had initially gone to take pictures of sheep that were out back of the bed and breakfast we stayed at. We wandered along the road and came to a lane and this is what we found there.
100_1147

100_1142

Blackberries will soon be ripe.
100_1141

100_1139

100_1137
100_1132

100_1131

Sheep.......love the sheep
100_1130

Our hostess dog, our official greeter.

100_1129

The bed and breakfast was supposed to be a farmhouse but it really wasn't. Not like a traditional farm at any rate. Here are some pictures of the garden where she had tables to sit at and enjoy outside. The area was not very big though. Rodney had hoped for a living room to chill in but it was just our rooms, that was fine by me. I just wanted to sleep.

100_1153

100_1152
100_1151
100_1150

100_1149

Breakfast was very good. Full English breakfast. No continental rolls like we get here.
In case you don't know what a full English breakfast looks like (this is not my picture)One of my favourite meals.

full-english-breakfast
Usually consists of two eggs, bacon, gamon, two sausages (big fat ones)fried potatoes, fried tomato's black pudding,mushrooms and toast. Some serve baked beans as well or fried bread.
Ohhhh Lord I am hungry




No comments: