This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Saturday, December 1, 2012

So....on to December.............

I have been sick and so I still have not got out into the garden to work. The weather is always perfect when I have no ability to do it. We have had a dusting of snow. Not enough to stop me doing what I still need to do, but something just keep's popping up. I need to prune the roses. I wonder if they will mind a pruning in the Spring. I must read up on that. I am missing the flowers but we have quite a few berries this year. I must get some more bushes that have berries for the birds. They have been here constantly. I notice on the days that its really cold or windy they stay away and as soon as the sun pops out they are back. The Chickdees today came enmass
As I have nothing prepared for today you are being treated to some pretty pictures. These are the last of my neighbour Buds chrysanthemums. He cut them all back and these were still so nice.

103_0005

Well I am glad I rescued them because they lasted for quite some time.

Photobucket

Maybe next time I can fill the space with a little more whit and a better subject. For now cherrio or tata for now.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, beautiful flowers! Everything has went to sleep here! I was surprised last week, we had a big evergreen taken down and the guys were afraid they were going to crush one of my rose of sharon trees. They took it out of the ground? And, put it back in when they were done. I was like, it's going to die! They said no, it's sleeping, it's fine. They said, if they had of done it in spring, she would have died. I thought that was interesting! Hope you are feeling better!

Marissa Deen said...

How lovely! I have garden envy. :)