This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Poodles in Winter...........

My poodles enjoy the snow in small doses. They get cold quickly because they have short hair. This year they have not needed their coats. They lay on a pile of blankets with a heater under it all. The cat still spends a good part of the day outside but comes in for a long nap in the warm (on a heating vent) but still insists on going out. Sometimes she goes out with the poodles.

Its hard to tell Brea and Bella apart unless they are next to each other. So this is one of them and Bijou (white) out for their morning constitution. Its probably Brea because those two are thick as thieves when it comes to going outside
106_0014
Bodicea thinking of coming back in. She hates the steps.
106_0154

Bella thinking of going back to have a bark with the others.

105_0203a

Defiance.......me yelling "Get your fuzzy butt back in here" Bijou saying "What?"
106_0013a

Three packages of trouble

dec14072-1

Then to settle down for a nap

106_0164

So this event took place a few days ago.

106_0185c

106_0186a

106_0187b

Cats can be so cruel..............

I am linking this with My Romantic Home Show and Tell Friday

Also linking with Camera Critters.............thanks to the host

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! Cats aren't cruel! LOL! Great photos! Love your poodles ;o)

Jane said...

Ha ha ha, lovely show of your fur babies , and great text :-)))

SquirrelQueen said...

The pups are all so cute. It looks like they are enjoying the snow.
Cats can be a little stuck up sometimes and make snide remarks. Best to ignore them.