This blog is about my garden and the outdoors. I am new to photography but I am trying to show some of the pretty things that grow here in Michigan. I love the wild things who visit me and I dont mind if they eat a bit here and there. I like it more if they let me take their picture. As time goes on I think I will try to show you around the beautiful area that I live in as well as my garden. I try to use my own pictures as much as possible but will also use pictures from the web. If I inadvertently use your photo or work without permission please email me and I will remove it or give credit if you prefer. I will give credit when I know who the owner is. I would ask that anyone using my pictures do the same.
... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.......Psalm23:6
If you do not have a blog and wish to comment (I love comments) you can join google and comment via that, It's free

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wild flowers on our walk............

I took a few pictures of wildflowers when we went for a short walk a few days ago. I thought I would share a few here. First I believe is a Teasel. Thats what I call it anyway. Looks good when its dried.
 photo 103_0113a_zpshevv6g6p.jpg
 photo 103_0089ab_zpsqalrliys.jpg
I was happy to finally catch a white butterfly actually sitting still for a few seconds. Cabbage White is what I know it as.
 photo 103_0105b_zpsgj2eecmt.jpg
Queen Annes Lace with a friend in tow.
 photo 103_0097a_zpstsjlwpzf.jpg
I love it when things go to seed
 photo 103_0089a_zpsfhtcf2yb.jpg
 photo 103_0087a_zpshz4vsyqy.jpg
 photo 103_0088a_zpsip7umkjm.jpg
 photo 103_0088ab_zpsxo09c7e0.jpg
I love the close ups and my dandelion clocks I can't resist

 photo 103_0085a_zpshtdcauoi.jpg
This is the most beautiful blue. It usually grows by the side of the roads and I know what it is, but cant remember. I will think on it
 photo 103_0084a_zpsrrnujaac.jpg
The birds will be lucky when they find these berries.
 photo 103_0078a_zpsrpcqriau.jpg
The Black Eyed Susans are doing better than the ones in my garden
 photo 103_0069a_zps1hjcb2cs.jpg
Say hello to the Mallard. The babies are all grown now. One was still hanging around
 photo 103_0071_zpskmtrnemb.jpg
The bees were still very busy
 photo 103_0061a_zpsfebxjoqa.jpg
Then the wild mint I think it is, at any rate its pretty
 photo 103_0083a_zpsj9gw3rjz.jpg
The Damesels were being naughty
 photo 103_0072a_zpsi17gmp8m.jpg
Well it was great to get out in the fresh air and I love taking pictures so......as there is nothing going on in my garden. Its a mess and I have no ambition right now to do much about it. So maybe next time.

No comments: